[kj] (OT) McClaren funeral write up from the NME

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 06:44:45 EDT 2010

I toured the old part too in 1995 visiting London and took some photos as
well. I asked the old geezer of a man giving the tour if there were any
ghosts here? And he said... You don't believe in ghosts do you lad? Not the
answer was looking for. HA!

~ LB

In a message dated 4/23/2010 2:18:20 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk writes:

>Highgate is a beautiful cemetery. The old part is better than the new and

much more creepy. :)
I was lucky enough to have a guided tour of the closed part (the oldest
bit) back in the 80’s . . . somewhere I have a load of good photographs, I
must dig them out