[kj] peter hook/mark radcliffe.

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 14:39:29 EDT 2010

I understand from a friend that Jaz is actually quite a strict 'conductor'.

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:35:36 -0700
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: phil.tofield at virgin.net; gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] peter hook/mark radcliffe.

> in a room with Geordie & Jaz..they...get him to just follow

> the guitar, but he couldnt..."I cant play this shit!!!"

Why would Geordie&Jaz want to limit Hook like that? Hook is the last person to be held back, and G&J should be the last people to want to try it.

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Who has the fun..
..is it always a man with a gun...?
Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"