[kj] OT: The Damned

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 22 13:41:08 EDT 2010

You learn something new every day.

I'd like to submit this is a primary cause of confusion latecomers - we
pick up CDs (or in my case, even cassettes!) and see thd "bonus tracks"
not marked as such, think it's part of the standard LP, and think, "Oh,
cool, Lemmy, et. al." were on this LP! So I was under the impression for
the longest time that Machine Gin Etiquette as almost this super group
LP with members of Motorhead and The Saints chiming in. I know Algy's
story, but I had always thought Lemmy did more bass at that time for The
Damned than just "Ballroom Blitz."

Oh well.

-0liver