[kj] OT: Imagine this happening to Jaz

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 18:42:44 EDT 2010

Not sure if it's entirely related by I can hold a tune better in spanish than i can in english though english has been my primary language since forever. Maybe it's all a combined conditioning [the accent] and physiological effect.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"