[kj] Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 18:13:40 EDT 2010

It's just about 10 years since Grave Disorder. Everyone raved about it, so I decided I'd give them one last chance (they'd been shit every time I'd seen them for about 10 years by then), and went to see them in Camden.

Guess what, they were still shit. I was - wait for it - gravely disappointed.

Jamie