[kj] Cancelled US Shows: Nice Surprise

Squibah at aol.com Squibah at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 16:13:54 EDT 2010

Just in case you care, I had tickets for the Wonder Ballroom in Portland
and just received notice from TicketFuckers that the show is rescheduled for
December 16th.

P.S. I saw PiL last night in Seattle, they sounded better than I expected,
the set list was great. Lu tore it up. John's voice is intact. Bruce was
on the attack. The house was pretty full. Enough said.

In a message dated 4/21/2010 10:46:17 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,