[kj] Cancelled US Shows: Nice Surprise

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Wed Apr 21 13:46:10 EDT 2010

I finally got a cancellation notice from Ticketweb for the Chicago shows and they credited my card back the full amount, including all service fees. So that was nice, given they're owned by Ticketmaster to provide indie cred and I was half-expecting something along the lines of "neener neener."

I contacted the club privately and was told that both shows will be rescheduled for December, which is unfortunate as I was looking forward to some summer traveling. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do in Chicago for an entire weekend in December.