[kj] Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 11:46:16 EDT 2010

The last Damned album I paid any interest to was Strawberries.

Loved them, up until and including that album.

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:26:57 -0500
From: bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

No one's noted The Damned's _So, Who's Paranoid?_ in their "Top XX of 2000-2010" eh...?

I don't blame anyone. I was actually really, really disappointed with that LP.

When did _Grave Disorder_ come out....? That one at the time seemed pretty cool, but I re-listened to it not too long and something about it to my ears hasn't aged well. Can't place it.

-0liver