[kj] NOT BEEN HERE FOR 2WKS N STILL SICK OF ALL YOU SO-CALLED GATHERERS.....

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 21:33:07 EDT 2010

No, you throw in thee goat and my daughter is yours. :)

That is true. But some looked pretty hideous and the men were no prince
charming too. :) It looked like a Borat movie and I didn't know Jordache
jeans were still around? :)

~ LB

In a message dated 4/20/2010 1:03:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
saulomar1 at yahoo.com writes:

> ..being traded for 20 cows. HA!

T'ventee?! I geev you therrty cows, no more, eh.

I like the irony that the muslim roma girls are actually more emancipated
and show more guts, talking bout wanting to find their own bf's.