[kj] OT: Imagine this happening to Jaz

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 20:53:39 EDT 2010

> But why Chinese?  What’s wrong...

I figured the one norska woman got hit by a german round and got a german accent, so the chinese food etc.etc. Again it's why I'm glad sex has nothing to do with it cuz god knows what it would result in. Now just throw in Tourette's and a crowded train and there you have it.

 unless i read your reply all wrong.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"