[kj] [OT] Volcano & Prague

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 16:25:54 EDT 2010

> ..There's a real serenity to it now. It's almost like looking ......

Since they first shut down all flights and no more planes could cross the skies, it seems to have taken on an almost cinematic eeriness Can you update us what it all looks like, say, in 28 days or so? Let's hope it all works out for the best.

http://findmeazombie.com/Pages/Required%20zombies/Images/28%20days%20later.jpg

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/wp-content/post_images/Blog-Cillian-Murphy-28-Days-Later.jpg

(these people were late in finding out the kj tour was cancelled)
http://www.anomalousmaterial.com/movies/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/28-Days-Later.jpg