[kj] NOT BEEN HERE FOR 2WKS N STILL SICK OF ALL YOU SO-CALLED GATHERERS.....

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 23:50:33 EDT 2010

Well considering she couldn't travel West... maybe a nice vacation in
Bulgaria will do? Lots of men looking for a nice good looking girl. ;) Nothing
like being traded for 20 cows. HA!

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKHEX5jasOI_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKHEX5jasOI)

~ LB

In a message dated 4/19/2010 5:07:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,