[kj] NOT BEEN HERE FOR 2WKS N STILL SICK OF ALL YOU SO-CALLED GATHERERS.....

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 22:07:42 EDT 2010

Another good one. :)

~ LB

In a message dated 4/19/2010 7:04:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
saulomar1 at yahoo.com writes:

Yes it is. It reminds me of a double tornado pic that looks like the great
storm god Hurakan come back to collect what he's owed.
_http://th08.deviantart.net/fs13/300W/f/2007/065/7/b/Dead_Man_Walking_by_dar
k_amaya.png_
(http://th08.deviantart.net/fs13/300W/f/2007/065/7/b/Dead_Man_Walking_by_dark_amaya.png)

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Who has the fun..
..is it always a man with a gun...?
Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"