[kj] [Bulk] Re: Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 16:32:59 EDT 2010

this list has been on my mind alot these past few days...

how to choose?
going back over the decade alot has gone on, many albums have had alot of
airplay, many haven't. my main exposure to 'new' bands is in fact the
Gathering, so if someone doesn't get a mention on this list, no doubt i'll
probably never hear of them...
there may be a song that has stuck hard in the brain, have pleasant
associations, and stick out now more than it did say 8 years ago.. shoulod
that make it a qualifier?
i think it's the right thing to do, to dwell on this, and take time...
so far i've only got about a dozen!

(gaybar, norfolk coast, what what, LOL ... ... ...)

postponed indefinitely..."