[kj] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

Concrete Cookie concrete_cookie at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 14:30:07 EDT 2010

I've never been into Fugazi myself...and I'd like to include this guy in my TOP 50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVwzAd4S2E8

http://www.myspace.com/kinga

From: folk.devil at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 11:22:46 -0700
Subject: Re: [kj] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

I have never bought a Fugazi album, and probably never will.

Not my cuppa tea.

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:22:18 -0500
From: bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
To: gathering at misera.net

YOU LIKE END HITS BETTER THAN .... REPEATER????? (!!!)

You are right. We do come from different worlds.

Well,not really. We're quibbling about the placement of Fugazi albums in their canon. More people have bought Presidents of the USA and Hootie and the Blowfish LPs than Fugazi albums.

-0liver