[kj] Record Mirror 1986 interview...

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 05:39:39 EDT 2010

Wow, thanks for that - I knew the journalist Nancy Culp (real name Gill
Smith) and
worked with her on various mags. She died from cancer last year. She hung
out
with Killing Joke a fair bit in the 80s and I believe she went out with
Raven for a
while. So they are quite possibly renewing their acquaintance right now...

Small piece on BBC about her here (about a third of the way down the page)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/stuartbailie/2009/08/