[kj] Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Apr 17 01:55:03 EDT 2010

True story - I just woke up (3pm on the dot), knock on the door while I'm
making my coffee, it's the cops. Stabbing in the apartment next door to me,
1 hour ago, while I was asleep (night shift). Cop went onto my balcony to
take pictures, which I've just done myself...ugh. Blood all over the bed,
floor...