[kj] Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 16 14:47:13 EDT 2010

It's because I'm a Gatherer, And respect/appreciate Alex Smith and all
others here. We're passionate about music or else we wouldn't be here,
no? When we feud, it's like family feud to me. I'll end up baking the
Xmas cookies while we quibble about what bands did what.

http://www.radioschizo.com/2010/04/radio-schizo-redux-top-20-lps-of-2007.html

--0liver