[kj] [OT] Peter Steele rumoured dead - again

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 14:14:49 EDT 2010

never heard of him!!!

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 15:02:43 -0300
From: nomeanswhat at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] Peter Steele rumoured dead - again

the guy had some good tunes in him... not too many, but a few.
RIP

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 1:25 PM, B. Oliver Sheppard <bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Wow. I never liked them, to be honest. I remember the dude posed for Playgirl, then was sorta irked when he realized the main audience of Playgirl is actually gay men, for the pin ups. I remember always thinking they were a kind of "darker" version of the wanky cock rock crap I hated from the 80s. Having said that, rest in peace.

-Oliver