[kj] Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 16 13:38:06 EDT 2010

It was awful, but you said there was no connection -- so I corrected
you. And rather than say you were wrong you prefer the "war of
attrition" email style. Fine. I can pla that game, too.

You brought it thick and hard, dude. I returned fire. i still kinda
refuse to be placating to someone whose Top 50 of the last decade ha The
Huns and Busta Rhymes. We both like Killing Joke - but I came to KJ from
apparently a very diff. perspective than you. I mean -- Busta Rhymes?
Christ, Alex? I love you, man. But, like, 70% of those music selections
are just ... shit. The Killing Joke inclusion was one of the few bright
spots.

-0liver

IN ATX