[kj] Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 16 13:16:48 EDT 2010

I never bathe and am a proud part of the "body odor punk scene," don't
you know. Not.

Actually, if I did what you said, I'd be like Lady GaGa. But, wait -
isn't she on Alex's "Top 50" list? While Rudi Peni can go fuck
themselves and "the horse they rode in on"?

I'm listening to The Shins and Busta Rhymes now, in the interests of
diplomacy and trying to broaden my ... horizons.

-0liver