[kj] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Apr 16 13:13:38 EDT 2010

Now STFU and bask in the metal glory of my top 25:

Hater Walk Alone
Tool Jambi
Killing Joke Zennon
Porcupine Tree Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Corrosion of Conformity Stonebreaker
Deftones Change (in the House of Flies)
Wellwater Conspiracy Dresden Overture
Audioslave Moth
A Perfect Circle The Noose
Mastodon Blood & Thunder
Clutch Regulator
System of a Down B.Y.O.B.
Flight of the Conchords Business Time
Johnny Cash Hurt
Rage Against the Machine Renegades of Funk
Queens of the Stone Age No One Knows
Probot Sweet Dreams
Pearl Jam Nothing As It Seems
Puscifer Queen B