[kj] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 16 12:37:26 EDT 2010

It's odd this has turned into me defending Jay Reatard (and his
admittedly pretty amazing legacy, love him or not - sorry).

I listed 50 bands. He was one. Why don't we argue about Rudimentary Peni
having released one of the best songs and/or LPs or EPs of the past
decade? Busta Rhymes trumped them, too,on your (Alex's) list. As well as
Fugazi's last LP. Mot punk enough for me? Maybe. I do like my punk rock.

My Chemically Romantically yours,

-0liver