[kj] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 16 12:22:33 EDT 2010

If you even passively follow music here in the States, you'd probably have heard of him. The fact that I'd heard of him prior to his death and that I'm an old sell-out who joined the system and now pushes a stroller around goes pretty far in establishing that, I'd imagine.

Busta Rhymes pumped out a few entertaining, memorable singles. You just don't like him because there isn't anything even tenuously associated to your definition of punk about him. Face it.

Alex in NYC