[kj] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 16 12:12:35 EDT 2010

The Shins song sounded better than Jay Reatard songs I heard.
The MCR song sounded better than Jay Reatard songs I heard.

There were in fact DROVES of songs I heard that were better than the Jay Reatard songs I heard. They didn't make the cut because I didn't think they were that great. But they were still better than the Jay Reatard stuff. That ought to clear things up for you.

There it is. Really not that hard to get your head around.

Alex in NYC