[kj] [Bulk] Re: Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 16 11:48:59 EDT 2010

Good lord. I came up with a 50 "best songs of the past decade" subject
heading on this list mostly for bands that, well, began in the past few
years. Yet - I am 16. And this is being argued on a Killing Joke email
list?When did KJ form, exactly?

I signed onto this list after I heard Hosannas because it reminded me of
hardcore I was hearing at thetime - Tragedy, Severed head of State,
Skitsystem, Wolfbrigade, etc. thoe are't ancient bands. if I "sound 16"
- I'm sorry. i might be an adult, but I'm a minor at heart. My whole
point in this 'Top 50 Songs of the Past 10 Years" was because of all the
good stuff I know that's out there NOW.

If I sound like I am 16 in enthusiasm regarding that music - well, I am
not sure that is a bad thing. I'm a fanboy. Proudly so.

-0liver