[kj] Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 11:50:01 EDT 2010

Come on, Alex. Stay strong. I mean, in 12 years the guy recorded, if we are to believe Oliver, 400 songs? How many of those do you think are amazing? How many do you suppose would be better defined as "filler"? Simple math. Averages and percentages.

 http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale