[kj] Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 16 09:18:41 EDT 2010

That's the thing about us Kiling Joke fanatics - we come from a lot of
diff. backgrounds (or so it seems?).

Me, I never gave up on underground DIY hc/punk. White Stripes, The
Vines, My Chemical Romance - nice. but to me Killing Joke have always
seemed more apropos to a kind of underground musical feel. But we all
bring our own tastes to the table. I am in my 30s but I don't think good
underground punk-inspied music stopped being made magically in the
1990s. It's out there NOW. KJ are still a part of it, or I wouldn't be
on the list. ;)

-0liver