[kj] Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

Janean j at jlancaster.info
Fri Apr 16 08:38:39 EDT 2010

<<< I am still flabbergasted there is no Fall, Wire, The Ex, or Fugazi in
Mr. Alex Smith's "Top Songs of the Last Decade" list - instead there's My
Chemical Romance, LCD Soundsystem, et. al. Hah! :) >>>

It was TOP SONGS though, not TOP BANDS. I've got songs in my list by bands
I don't even like.

I am still flabbergasted there is no Fall, Wire, The Ex, or Fugazi in
Mr. Alex Smith's "Top Songs of the Last Decade" list - instead there's
My Chemical Romance, LCD Soundsystem, et. al. Hah! :)

-0liver

==============

This, for example, was my TOP 20 LPs of *2007* -- aka 3 years ago.

============

http://www.radioschizo.com/2010/04/radio-schizo-redux-top-20-lps-of-2007.htm

http://bit.ly/a3IXTB
<-- Direct d/l of 37 mb / 6 min. mp3 of show.

--:RADIO SCHIZO'S TOP 20 LPs of 2007: 1 SONG FROM EACH:--

1. RED DONS - No Pain
2. BUSY SIGNALS - Look the Other Way
3. INEPSY - Run Away

4. ALLEGIANCE - Another Wave
5. SEVERED HEAD OF STATE - A Future Like a Guillotine
6. MUNICIPAL WASTE - Sadistic Magician

7. UNDER PRESSURE - Human Meat
8. GO IT ALONE - Rapture
8. DOUBLE NEGATIVE - Retro-Abortion
9. WOLFBRIGADE - Digging Graves

10. DISNIHIL - Lost At Sea
11. TOTALITAR - Psykopaten Bestammer
12. THE CONVERSIONS - The Big Game
13. PUNCH IN THE FACE - At War with Everybody

14. VIOLENT MINDS - Riot "Eyes of Death" Lp
15. CRIMINAL DAMAGE - The Choice is Clear
16. RED HANDED - Wounds Remain

17. DAILY VOID - The Man Without a Face
18. BONE AWL - Smiling Star-Wide
19. GLOOMY SUNDAY - End Trip