[kj] Universe B--WTF?

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 16 08:03:54 EDT 2010

Fuck ye,s "Universe B" is an amazing tune.

(Have you seen the also-incredible fan vid of it on YouTube? Also amazing.)

"Universe B" was included on the Japanese release of "Hosannas from the
Basements of Hell." Us Westerners got short-changed, though; it's on the
"Hosannas" CD-EP, but otherwise hard to find. Yet it's an epic song in
all senses of the word. I was hoping the new KJ LP would go in this
"epic metal" (or whateer you prefer to call that song) direction.

It's an amazing song. Mr. Bodkin is right to repost it over and over
again on Facebook - hah. It's amazing!

-0liver