[kj] Universe B--WTF?

jerry bodkin jelbod at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 04:53:51 EDT 2010

Great Tune, One of my Favs! As those on Facebook will confirm!

Jel

From: gregslawson at msn.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 23:05:01 -0400
Subject: [kj] Universe B--WTF?

Just heard Universe B all the way thru, for the 1st time, on Oliver's best of show. Pretty good track all around--why was this never on an album? What's wrong with
those guys--they've done more to sabotage their "career" (which hasn't existed in the US since 1994) than anyone but the great George Jones.