[kj] Engame meaning

Matthew Burke marsboy1 at msn.com
Fri Apr 16 00:07:04 EDT 2010

Anyone familiar with the documentary Endgame, or the hypothesis that the elites of the planet plan to exterminate 80 or 90 percent of the planet's population? Lyrically, from what I can make out, there are hints that this is in fact the basis of the song; specifically the correlation of the population, the mapping of water and resources, the mention of holocaust, and the vaccinations for the poor which I believe to be a reference to the track record of damage globalist vaccination programs have done to the third world. Megadeth's last album went by the same name and was admittedly influenced by said film.

This is one of the few places I can bring up topics like this and have no one bat an eyelash. Thoughts?