[kj] Book? Why, perhaps a film could be made that dramatized the old days?

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 17:17:42 EDT 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcgft-iiZ_s
The Spice, must Flow...

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 00:43:47 +1000
Subject: Re: [kj] Book? Why, perhaps a film could be made that dramatized the old days?

Tell me what is the theme of the first book according to this
man your age? So long ago that I read the series. I just remember being blown
away in a way similar to my first reading of Robert Anton Wilson – “this
guy seems smart about so many things I don’t even know the faintest about”.

Was it shared ancestor memory? Life / environment interaction? Struggle?
Religious manipulation?

Did he dwell in detail on how hot the girl who played Chani in
the movie was?