[kj] P.I.L. Last Night

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Wed Apr 14 17:33:27 EDT 2010

>One odd thing I noticed was this guy who I'd guess was the band's tour

>manager who looked like someone straight out of a Monty

>Python skit standing just offstage on the guitarists' side who spent much

>of the show almost marching in place to the music when he

>wasn't occasionally wildly gesturing at security regarding an occasional

>fan up front who may have been pushing too hard on the

>barrier. The guy just looked........ strange.

>T.B.

I'd bet money this was Lydon's "minder", Rambo
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/AliceMarr/Sexy%20part%202/JohnRamboNora.jpg

He even walked onto the stage with the Pistols when they made their grand
entrance at Brixton Academy a few years back. Quite ridiculous really.
Unless he thought Steve was gonna attack John on the way to the stage over
some long lost pie n' mash or something...

Dave in Edinburgh