[kj] On Topic- Justin Broadrick

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 13:38:57 EDT 2010

oo oo must get new october file! cheers!

Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:23:39 +0000
From: adrianwason at btinternet.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] On Topic- Justin Broadrick

seems to be much in demand.Ijust got the new October File delivered and its 2 in one. The first cd is the normal one and the second is produced by Mr Godflesh. I've only had time to listen to 2 tracks and they sound bastard heavier than their last album. I'll listen to it on w/e and see what difference his production makes to disc 2.

I loved the last 3 Godflesh cds, quite liked the instrumental first Jesu,loved the track Walk on Water but have but haven't bought any more Jesu since Silver as i thought the music was too laboured & repetitive-a bit like a sludgy Mike Oldfield. Have I missed out on the last couple of releases?-everyones different thank God but I just cant get Jesu at the moment.