[kj] Leatherface in Austin

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 14 00:35:10 EDT 2010

*http://transmission.frontgatetickets.com/choose.php?a=1&lid=40639&eid=47264

The lineup is inane this year. It began as a two day fest in 2004 and is
now a 5 day fest of al kinds of punk bands from all over (Japan,
England, Denmark, Sweden, etc.)

I have TWO, 5-day, all-access passes I'm willing to sell since i don't
think I'm gonna make it. Those sold out in mins. 3- and 4-day passes
also subsequently sold out. I will admit I am asking a pretty penny. X
from Australia, The Pist, Bastard from Japan, old NYHC 90s stalwarts
Rorschach are reuniting for this, World Burns to Death, Leaatherface,
Career Suicide, etc., etc.

Wow.

-Oliver
*