[kj] OT Beer faced Joker

jerry bodkin jelbod at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 13 03:23:23 EDT 2010

Good drop of Ale that, gives you a nice, warm feeling and leaves ya talking Broken Biscuits! (ive left meself open there i know). I've been trying to find a Pub that does it on Draught in my area but alas to no avail!

Jelly!

P.S. Antoni, you going tonight mate? Gis a wave! You have me new Mobile no: dont you?