[kj] PIU' OT - Need a fresh start? No fancy titles, just hard work and sang?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 16:34:48 EDT 2010

It could be worse, with other options now available. Here in Los Angeles the C.I.A. (yes, the CIA!) is advertising on prime-time/drive-time radio for jobs "serving your country."  I wonder what gaming, ripping, myspace-page making and illegal mp3 downloading can get you in pay for "serving your country?"

 -- "Dood, it's gonna be like in 24!"
 -- "It is what it is,"
 -- "Really? Rrreally? Really,"
 -- "Question much?"