[kj] OT: Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens sue the Pope

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 14:03:57 EDT 2010

> send in the Swiss Guards - the official Pope bodyguard regiment that

> stands outside the Vatican with feathers in their medieval hats, tights, and

> armed with - get this - spears.

True, but,

That costume is just to throw the tourists into buying Vatican-peddled Polaroids.
Those guards are rather well endowed by Papal Blessing, it seems, by the look of the pantaloons they wear, as they are ample enough to conceal both
a Heckler and a Koch inside their pants:
http://maryvictrix.wordpress.com/2008/06/11/packn-heat/

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"