[kj] Death & Resurrection Show Doc

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 11:53:26 EDT 2010

I'd like to think that if any young people with no knowledge of the past like one band, they may start to trace it's roots and sources, where it got it's influences and by the miracle of the electronic information network, find out about this mythical time long in the dark past, when people used magnetic audio tapes, amps with thermionic valves, and an incredible sound was created by skill alone. Young men, living in squats with little resources, pouring their extraordinary hearts into guitars and vocals, realizing a sonic experience that still shakes the deeper and deeper roots of rock and roll.

...either that or they just stumble across the cd's as coasters on Mum/Dad's old coffee table.