[kj] Death & Resurrection Show Doc

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 10:03:03 EDT 2010

Hmmm. Who to approach?
FORTEAN TIMES - Pretty obvious choice. Enough said?
NATURE CHANNEL - Witness the lives of strange, wild creatures that mankind has little understanding of? See the tribes use of strange mystic herbs and rhythmic drum beats.
HISTORY CHANNEL - These boys changed everything, bravely going over the top and facing thousands of fans armed only with guitars, drum kits and make up. History turned on their words, and nearly ended at one point. Iceland everyone, run!
GEOGRAPHY CHANNEL - Well look where they travel in the film.
Suggestions?