[kj] OT: Cros-Stitched Eyes

countessghoulita at aol.com countessghoulita at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 16:20:00 EDT 2010

I don't like Ciril's cover of "Romeo's Distress" on the Rozz Williams tribute "The Tongue Achieves the Dialect". For one, the guitar is really weak on it, the signature Rikk Agnew riffs were so disrespected. And I cannot stand the singer's vocals on a Rozz Williams/Christian Death song. Sorry, Oliver...will you be mad at me?

CG