[kj] Good exercise someone on FaceBook recommended

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 8 02:07:12 EDT 2010

I uploaded this Tragedy cover of Crisis' "Holocaust" to YouTube myself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbLnFtNdkmw

It was recorded right off the Trgedy Euro-tour sound board -- so it's
good quality.

For those not in the know, Crisis was a political UK late 70s punk band
who eventually splintered off to become Death in June, Above the Ruins,
Sol Invictus, and others. But according to Simon McGhee of UK
anarcho-punk band "Psycho-Faction," (from _The Day the Country Died_
book by Ian Glasper) late 70s political punk was all about -- "the 3
C's: Clash, Crisis, and Crass."

Well, here's a recent Tragedy cover of perhaps Crisis' best known song!
You can send me $100 US for the trouble. Thanks.

Just kidding. Unless...... :0

--Oliver

Like I said, I upoaded this mysef off a Tragedy live recording. You can
pay me $100 US please. ... Just kidding. ;)

-Oliver