[kj] Good exercise someone on FaceBook recommended

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 19:59:44 EDT 2010

   It's a bit weird with me as far what time-period my musical tastes start at (but by no means form my only set of standards&references), since my first memories are from 3 y.o. and lots of them are musical, so that starts my musical/societal/cultural"Relatability" Index in the very early 80s.  That gives me a relatively wide-ranging set of reference points which alot of peers don't "get," or even have any idea at all about. *urggh*
   Taken further, also I dread the day I date a girl who thinks Monty Python is the evil snake in Harry Potter.

   Oh, and I too credit my older brother for lots of my musical tastes and tendency to bravely venture into music that others will mock eternally.  [speed metal, spanish rock, carribean, punk, african, 80s-hi-energy/disco, neWave, Strawberry Switchblade, etc.]  Since then though, he's lost his compass bearings and has run aground on the shoals of .. - god - Salsa and Merengue.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"