[kj] Good exercise someone on FaceBook recommended

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 7 19:45:29 EDT 2010

My older sister used to have some great taste. She brought in the
first Devo, Blondie, B-52s & Parliament records into the house (all of
which I appropriated). At some point in later life, however, she sorta
checked out and now just listens to mawkish middle-of-the-road crap
(her most out-there choice being Sade). I have no idea how that all
happened.

Alex in NYC

On Apr 7, 2010, at 7:31 PM, Karen Weil wrote:

> Oliver, I can relate. I have to credit my older sister for helping

> to hone my sensibilities, music-wise, while I was still a pre-

> adolescent. She turned me on to a lot of new wave, punk, British

> bands, etc.

> However, when it comes to tastes now, we've gone in very different

> directions.

> Cheers,

> karen

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "B. Oliver Sheppard" <bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net