[kj] Rough Mixes Leaked?

Michael sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 19:10:48 EDT 2010

Would be nice to hear a Chris Kimsey mix

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 6, 2010, at 1:08 PM, fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:

I have 2 versions of Hoseasons but I'm damned if I know which is the rough mix & which is the release so will check against the CD at some point.
One has a wider stereo mix & some tracks are slightly different lengths
The final mix was so crap anyway... car speakers - what were they thinking!