[kj] Rough Mixes Leaked?

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 16:08:43 EDT 2010

I have 2 versions of Hoseasons but I'm damned if I know which is the rough mix & which is the release so will check against the CD at some point.
One has a wider stereo mix & some tracks are slightly different lengths
The final mix was so crap anyway... car speakers - what were they thinking!

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com