[kj] (OT) That was a big one...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 14:06:03 EDT 2010

Yesterday, either ch.5 or ch.9 was interviewing people hanging out in Larchmont Village who were
saying they felt it at their table but the peole at the next table didn't feel a thing. Go figure..

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"