[kj] Geordie Walker

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 16:21:30 EDT 2010

> ..Fullington, a.k.a., "The Sandman" look an awful lot like Geordie?  Lol.

And in a multiple-exposure pic Geordie/Sandman is
apparently attacking another wrestler with what's
left of a 295? http://www.themusicmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/sandman.jpg

In some he looks like him, ni some he doesn't.
sandman-geordie
http://images.google.com/images?q=sandman+michael+fullington&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=2&start=0

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"