[kj] Hans Joachim Wehry

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 19:22:19 EDT 2010

Are.. you.. . selling? If so, then I'll take a dozen Professional and a couple of Super-Force[??] tablets please.
I want to feel like the space shuttle blasting thru the atmosphere on its way to the Pole Star.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"